Followers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE3_FreeMind

I have learned a lot about FreeMind. from the original mind map I started








I can check off what the icons are for. After a bit of investigation I found the right place to see them all.

 Also without having to individually change the levels of thought, You can automatically change the colors with a press of a button.
 There is another spot for you to show collaboration. Any new comments or branches added are in yellow.
 This way I could share the mind map or a start of one with my students and they can each add to it.
 For those interested in learning more about FreeMind it provides a tutorial for you. By clicking on the links you can find out about everything.



 I also found out what the exports look like.
 This is an export of a plain HTML. It only shows up as an outline. This could be helpful for the students who need everything in a certain order
 This one was a drop down branched XHTML. It would be good for all students.
I know I still have more to learn about this application, but what I learned has lead to new Ideas of how to use technology in my classroom. The only problem I could not figure out was how to implement it wiht limited access to computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment